Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Marisol's ballet oufit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got it last night. It is adorable. I did not have trouble putting on the tights. I love the purple/pink shimmery skirt. Purple is definitely her color. I would strongly recommend this one. I am waiting on her Tap outfit. I am still indecisive about the whole trunk thing. It seems like a lot of money for a trunk and one outfit. I will definitely get her accessories soon with our blessed code.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review! We have this outfit, too, but it hasn't been on a doll yet. As for Marisol's trunk, we have it and I think with the code it is a good value. It's very nicely made, heavy, and provides extra storage. I'm glad we got it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, insanity lives on. I just ordered her accessories and trunk separately with our favorite CODE. At least I know her collection won't get any larger. Now, I can stop worrying about her collection and just get things for her that I like from AGoT collection.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lileva's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At first I was dissapointed when I got this,I thought it looked pretty wrinkled when I took it out of the box,but then looking at the pictures in the catalogue and on the website it is just the way the material is. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am getting the whole Marisol collection except for the doll.

    If I have to keep eating bread and water I will, but I will get the entire Marisol collection. Oh yes, I will. My buddy THE CODE will help me do that. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DiscoDolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, I can't wait to order this for my daughter!! She'll be soooo happy... I gotta wait to get my tax money back though [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] ...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marisol is wearing it right now, and it is darling on her! I like the material and the shoes!! One of the shoes is a little defective, but no biggie. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! I am waiting for mine! I can't wait!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •